"Earl Thomas Color Rush Jersey"

liny195
In his previous occupation Earl Thomas Color Rush Jersey , the final week of August was a time Doug Baldwin would be in the final stages of preparing for the grind of the upcoming NFL season.On Monday, Baldwin sat in an empty field, talking about the next stage of his life away from football and with a focus on philanthropy and helping others."The goal has always been to effect change in the world on a very large scale," Baldwin said. "I really do feel, and I know it's an ambitious statement to make and sometimes could be a naïve statement but as I think through what I want to accomplish through the rest of my life and also for my children I want to change the world in a positive way."The former Seattle Seahawks wide receiver is no longer a football player, and one of his first projects in the post-playing career is spearheading construction of a community center in the Seattle suburb of Renton. Baldwin is donating $1 million toward the project with the goal of raising another $5 million in collaboration with the city of Renton."I think this center will be a portal where they can be seen, can be understood as human beings, can be recognized that there are things they need that can stabilize their lives or further their lives and this facility will present those resources," Baldwin said.The youth center Baldwin is championing has been nearly five years in the making. Baldwin lived in the area near where the proposed center will be built during his rookie season. He found similarities in the area to his upbringing in Pensacola, Florida, but without a gathering point for youth. Baldwin began conversations with the city of Renton about ways to make a youth center a reality."This project is a personal passion," Baldwin said. "This facility that we're building it's very similar to a facility and program where I grew up back in Pensacola, Florida. It's a place I called my second home. There were resources and people that genuinely cared about me not only as a student and an athlete, but more so about me being a well-rounded human being. There was so much involved in that you can't really put a measurement around. I owe a lot to them, to that organization, to that facility J.R. Sweezy Color Rush Jersey , to that second home for me seeing the world the way I see it today."It was the first time Baldwin has talked publicly about his decision to step away from football — although he has yet to file retirement papers with the NFL. Baldwin was released by the Seahawks in early May with a failed physical designation after an offseason where he underwent surgeries on his groin, shoulder and knee.His release was a transactional move, but its significance was final. Baldwin doesn't sound like someone who intends to return to the NFL."I think the fundamental question at the core of it was, 'What am I trying to accomplish here?' with the thought process of not playing football again," Baldwin said. "Essentially what it comes down to is, 'Can my body do this and me still have a resemblance of a quality of life afterward?'"And at some point, I think at some point for everyone in life, whether you work at a desk job or you're a professional athlete, at some point you have to make a decision. Is this what is best for me and my family long term? And in some cases playing football or staying at a job is not. And that's everybody's personal journey and personal decision. That's the basis of it all."Baldwin played his entire eight-year career with the Seahawks and finished with 493 receptions for 6,563 yards and 49 touchdowns in the regular season. He entered the NFL as an undrafted free agent and left as one of the core pieces of Seattle's championship run earlier this decade.Baldwin said he's missed the camaraderie of being around his teammates."The receivers still come over to my house. They've been over to the house a couple of times so I still have that connection with them," Baldwin said. "I'm still present when they need me to be. I think most guys who retired say that, what they miss most is the locker room." SEATTLE (10-6) at DALLAS (10-6)Saturday, 8:15 p.m. ET, FoxOPENING LINE — Cowboys by 1RECORD VS. SPREAD — Seahawks 9-5-2, Cowboys 9-6-1SERIES RECORD — Cowboys lead 10-9LAST MEETING — Seahawks beat Cowboys 24-13, Sept. 23LAST WEEK — Seahawks beat Cardinals 27-24; Cowboys beat Giants 36-35AP PRO32 RANKING — Seahawks No. 10; Cowboys No. 11SEAHAWKS OFFENSE — OVERALL (18) Quinton Jefferson Color Rush Jersey , RUSH (1), PASS (27)SEAHAWKS DEFENSE — OVERALL (16), RUSH (13), PASS (17)COWBOYS OFFENSE — OVERALL (22), RUSH (10), PASS (23)COWBOYS DEFENSE — OVERALL (7), RUSH (5), PASS (13)STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES — Only other playoff meeting was 21-20 Seahawks victory in Seattle during 2006 season when Tony Romo botched hold on snap of potential go-ahead field goal with 1:19 remaining. … Previous postseason appearance for both teams came in 2016, with both losing in divisional round. … Seventh playoff appearance for Seahawks in nine seasons under coach Pete Carroll, six in past seven with QB Russell Wilson. … Matchup features two of top six QBs in wins in first three seasons of career: Wilson is first with 36 from 2012-14, Dak Prescott tied for fifth with 32. Wilson, Prescott tied for most 100-plus rating games in first three NFL seasons at 24. … Seattle first team with 1,000-yard rusher and three with at least 300 yards since 2001 Steelers. … Seahawks led NFL with plus-15 turnover margin, with 11 giveaways tied for third fewest in league history. … Wilson tied for third in NFL with 35 TD passes, ranked third with 110.9 rating. He had club season record of seven games with at least three touchdown passes. He has 2-0 record vs. Prescott with four TDs Tom Johnson Color Rush Jersey , no interceptions, including 21-12 win in Week 16 last season that eliminated Dallas from playoff contention. … RB Chris Carson led team with 1,151 yards rushing, club’s first 1,000-yard rusher since Marshawn Lynch on Seattle’s most recent Super Bowl qualifier in 2014. … WR Tyler Lockett led team with career highs in catches (57), yards receiving (965) and TDs (10). … WR Doug Baldwin has 24 receptions, 266 yards, two touchdowns in past three playoff games. … LB Bobby Wagner made fifth straight Pro Bowl, has at least 100 tackles in all seven seasons. … Frank Clark (14) and Jarran Reed (10 1/2) had career highs in sacks. Combined 24 1/2 sacks were most for Seattle teammates since Mike McCrary and Mike Sinclair had 26 1/2 in 1996. … Rookie P Michael Dickson set franchise record for average (48.2 yards) and net average (42.5). … Cowboys tied with Packers, Patriots for second-most playoff wins with 34, two behind Steelers. Cowboys will pass Steelers for most postseason games with 62. … Cowboys with three NFC East titles in past five seasons under Jason Garrett. With firing of Marvin Lewis in Cincinnati, Garrett only coach among top six in tenure with current team (8 1/2 years) without Super Bowl title. … Dallas has lost three straight to Seattle, with one touchdown total. … Cowboys have won both wild-card games in 10 seasons at AT&T Stadium, are 7-1 at home this season. … Prescott had career high with 3,885 yards passing, has six TDs rushing in each of three seasons. … RB Ezekiel Elliott led NFL with 1 Rasheem Green Color Rush Jersey ,434 yards rushing, was second with 2,001 yards from scrimmage. He joined Earl Campbell, Eric Dickerson, Emmitt Smith, Edgerrin James as backs to win at least two rushing titles in first three seasons since 1970 merger. Elliott set franchise record for catches by running back with 77, one more than Herschel Walker in 1986. … Cowboys were 29th in yards passing in seven games without WR Amari Cooper, 11th in nine games after acquiring him for first-round pick in trade with Oakland. … Backup T Cameron Fleming, in first season with Cowboys, has most playoff experience on team with nine games. Went past four seasons with Patriots, winning two Super Bowls. … Two-time Pro Bowl and 2016 All-Pro LB Sean Lee played just one playoff game in first eight seasons. … LB Leighton Vander Esch set club rookie record with 176 tackles, according to coaches’ count. … DE DeMarcus Lawrence led team with 10 1/2 sacks in second straight double-digit sack season, earned second straight Pro Bowl. He has two sacks in three career playoff games. … K Brett Maher set franchise record by 6 yards with 62-yard FG and was 6 of 7 from at least 50 yards, but just 13 of 19 from 30 to 49.