Womens Malcom Brown 2019 Jersey

linchao
Zane Gonzalez got kicked straight to the curb.The Browns released the wayward kicker on Monday after his four misses on Sunday in New Orleans cost Cleveland a possible first win since 2016 with a 21-18 loss to the Saints.Gonzalez has been replaced by rookie free agent Greg Joseph Womens Malcom Brown 2019 Jersey , one of several kickers to work out for the Browns following Sunday's kicking calamity. Joseph won't have much time to become acquainted with his new teammates as Cleveland hosts the New York Jets on Thursday night."Obviously, we have to find someone that can put the ball through the uprights," coach Hue Jackson said after Joseph signed. "We have had this situation happen now for a couple of weeks. We have to keep searching and keep looking."Joseph was with the Miami Dolphins during training camp and preseason, but he was beaten out for the starting job by Jason Sanders. The 24-year-old Joseph, who kicked for four seasons at Florida Atlantic, made 3 of 3 field-goal attempts in four exhibitions with Miami.Gonzalez's meltdown in the Superdome was the latest malfunction for the Browns, who have played well enough to be 2-0 but remain winless since Dec. 24, 2016.Gonzalez, who had a potential game-winning field goal blocked in OT in the season opener, misfired on two extra points and two field-goal attempts, including a 52-yarder in the final seconds — with owner Jimmy Haslam standing under the crossbar — that would have forced overtime on Sunday.Jackson confirmed a report that Gonzalez was dealing with a groin injury, but said he didn't know the player was hurt."That was not reported to me that Zane was hurt," Jackson said. "I did not know and nobody had ever reported to me from our medical department that Zane was hurt."Gonzalez did not appear on the team's injury report in the season's first two weeks.After his last kick sailed off course, Gonzalez sat alone hanging his head while sitting on the Browns' bench before being consoled by Saints kicker Wil Lutz."It's on me 100 percent. Can't blame it on nobody else," Gonzalez Youth Archie Manning Jersey , a seventh-round pick in 2017, said afterward. "Sucks that we were so close to that win and it's been so long and just let everybody down."The Browns were out of timeouts when Gonzalez lined up for his ill-fated final kick with 8 seconds remaining. Jackson felt it was too risky to run another pass play to try and get him closer."We felt that it normally takes 10-12 seconds to pull that off to where we felt we would have a chance," he said. They (the Saints defense) moved out guarding the sideline as it was and then all kinds of things go through your mind. He has a job. The kicker's job is to make extra points and to make field goals."I think we played it as well as we could, but obviously, always a day after, you will think through a lot of different scenarios, but I thought we played it the best we could in real time yesterday."It was another painful loss for Jackson, now 1-32-1 in two-plus seasons in Cleveland. There are no consolation prizes for coming close, and Jackson said losing when one element breaks down hurts as much if the Browns had been blown out."They all sting," he said. "There is not one that stings more than the other to be honest with you. These things are tough, but we are getting through it. It is a loss. It still counts as a loss, and we have got to get that righted."There was a time where we were not close so we are close. I feel good about the next hurdle for us — just go do it. That is what we have to do." Todd Gurley never had a true running partner during his first four regular seasons with the Los Angeles Rams.The superstar running back took most of the carries and grinded out most of the tough yards while his backups played only sparingly.When he suited up with C.J. Anderson for the first time last weekend during the Rams’ divisional playoff win over Dallas, Gurley truly shared the big carries for one of the first times in his NFL career.As the New Orleans Saints have already noticed, the tandem was pretty much unstoppable.“I guess it was a good thing I got hurt,” Gurley said with a laugh.NFC Championship GameRams win in NFC Championship good for all NFL playersRams are a 'different team' heading into SundayCris Carter has words of wisdom for Marcus PetersRams have no 'fear of the unknown' vs. SaintsEarly Preview: Rams vs. SaintsGurley’s knee injury last month led the Rams to sign Anderson White Michael Thomas Jersey , a six-year veteran who had been released by three NFL teams in the previous eight months. Anderson hit the ground running with 299 yards in the Rams’ final two regular season victories while Gurley sat out.When Gurley and Anderson suited up together against the Cowboys, their contrasting styles and similar relentlessness made history. Anderson went for 123 yards and two touchdowns, while Gurley rushed for 115 yards and another score as they propelled the Rams to a franchise playoff-record 273 yards rushing and on to the NFC championship game on Sunday.The Saints have already watched film of this partnership’s debut, and they know what’s coming to the Superdome.“Being able to split time with (Anderson) and Gurley, it does good things for them,” Saints linebacker A.J. Klein said. “It gets Gurley some rest and gets him some carries, and vice versa. It keeps them fresh. And obviously you can tell when they’re running the ball, they’re not tired. They’re fresh and they’re running hard.”The Rams’ dynamic duo presents a remarkable contrast at the position.Gurley is a powerful, majestic runner capable of injuring would-be tacklers as easily as breaking past safeties for a length-of-the-field TD sprint.Anderson is 5-foot-8 and a self-described “fat kid running.” While he hits holes and linebackers ferociously, he isn’t planning to break away from any defensive backs anytime soon.“From the 40 in. That’s it,” he said Sunday when asked to imagine his longest possible TD run. “Can’t go 70. Todd can go 70, 80 if he wants to. Me, from the 40 in, man. When they say the 40 at the combine matters, that’s where it matters.”Gurley and Anderson present a stark contrast in running styles Michael Thomas Jersey 2019 , but they already looked like good teammates against the Cowboys. Gurley and Anderson largely substituted themselves, each waving the other on or off the field, depending on whether they were tired, or felt they had the metaphorical hot hand.Anderson, who won a Super Bowl with the Broncos three years ago, still seems a bit surprised to be deep in the playoffs just a few weeks after he was unemployed. He understands his place in the Rams’ larger picture, and he willingly defers to Gurley.“Whatever Todd wanted to do, we were going to ride with anyway,” Anderson said of the substitution plan against Dallas. “If he wanted to play 98 percent of the snaps, we were going to let the man be the man. That’s why he’s one of the best backs in the league.“But I think him seeing the opportunity of being fresh and not taking as many hits and (not) having the workload on passing downs and run downs, I think that helps him. And vice versa for myself. I’ve been in a position where I was a starter and I was the same way, when I was in Denver. I’ve always told him, ‘You want to be fresh,’ and when you’re fresh, obviously more explosive runs for the both of us.”Gurley tore his knee ligament during his final season at Georgia New Orleans Saints Eli Apple Jersey , and his rookie season didn’t start until the Rams’ third game. Since then, he has been one of the NFL’s most durable backs, even without having a heavily used backup.Malcolm Brown joined the Rams with Gurley in 2015, and he has been Gurley’s primary backup during coach Sean McVay’s two-year tenure.Brown averaged 4.9 yards on 43 carries this season, matching Gurley’s per-carry average. But Brown has just 106 carries in the past two seasons to Gurley’s 535, and he went on injured reserve last month after he injured his collarbone, forcing the Rams to sign Anderson.Gurley had the ball on 74 percent of the Rams’ rushing plays in the 2016 season and 61 percent of the rushing plays in 2017. He carried the ball on 55 percent of LA’s 459 rushing plays this season while sitting out the final two games as Anderson ran wild.Gurley also points out the obvious: Even with this fascinating tailback tandem, the Rams run the ball well because of their powerful offensive line.“When we dominate at the line of scrimmage, nine times out of 10, we’re going to win,” Gurley said. “They always give the running backs the credit, but you see what those guys did. You see who led this team to a victory.”
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.