WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Daily

linchao
Below Denzel Ward Jersey , we analyze the snap counts and stats on offense for the Cleveland Browns’ Week 9 game against the Kansas City Chiefs.QuarterbackPosPlayerPlays%StatsPosPlayerPlays%StatsThe best thing the Browns could have done was given Baker Mayfield a new best friend in Duke Johnson. Mayfield completed all 9 passes intended for Johnson, including two touchdowns.One thing Mayfield needs to improve on is the deep ball. He finally got a good sideline pass to Antonio Callaway, but the one to Breshad Perriman could have been on the outside shoulder. He also sailed the ball high a couple of times.Tyrod Taylor played 3 snaps while Mayfield was checked for a concussion. Per PFF, Mayfield released the ball on an average of 2.31 seconds, which was the 4th best among quarterbacks last week. On throws under 2.5 seconds, he had a QB rating of 130.0. When he held onto the ball longer Jarvis Landry Jersey , though, that rating sunk to 28.6.Running BackPosPlayerPlays%StatsPosPlayerPlays%StatsWhat a lovely sight it was to see Duke Johnson involved as he was in the passing game. I actually thought he slipped after a couple catches too, but made up for it.Technically, Nick Chubb underachieved compared to what teams average against the Chiefs this year. But the problem, as described by PFF below, is that Chubb was hit too often behind the line of scrimmage.Cleveland’s running back duo did favorable with PFF. Johnson (78.4) and Chubb (75.4) had the second and fifth-best offensive grades Myles Garrett Jersey , respectively, among backs last week. Digging deeper, they say Mayfield had a 142.4 QB rating when targeting Johnson, and Chubb’s 3.18 yards after contact was tied for the third best mark in Week 9.Wide ReceiverPosPlayerPlays%StatsPosPlayerPlays%StatsIt was another lackluster type of day for Cleveland's receivers. Dropped passes were generally reduced, except for an early one by Damion Ratley.Breshad Perriman was worked into the offense this week and did a good job on two reverses and getting open. He nearly caught a deep bass, but the defender just barely broke it up in time.I was surprised by how little playing time Rashard Higgins was given. The only thing I can think is that he was on a pitch count with this being his first week back. Tight EndPosPlayerPlays%StatsPosPlayerPlays%StatsWhatever catches that David Njoku made were overshadowed by his missed block leading to a sack Jim Brown Jersey White , and his reaction after the fact.We saw progress in Duke Johnson's playing time, but not so with Seth DeValve, who was only targeted on Mayfield’s interception.Offensive LinePosPlayerPlays%StatsPosPlayerPlays%StatsThe Browns allowed 2 sacks and 2 quarterback hits.OL Greg Robinson played well in his first start, registering the second-best pass-blocking grade (80.5) by PFF. Josh Allen is a Top 10 pick for the second year in a row."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Daily Dawg ChowRufio’s PlaybookCommunity Mock Draft2019 NFL Mock Draft: New York Jets Select DE/OLB Josh Allen at No. 3New,16commentsJosh Allen is a Top 10 pick for the second year in a row.EDTShareTweetShareShare2019 NFL Mock Draft: New York Jets Select DE/OLB Josh Allen at No. 3Thomas J. Russo-USA TODAY SportsWith the 3rd pick in the 2019 DBN Community NFL Mock Draft, the New York Jets select...Josh Allen Bernie Kosar Jersey White , DE/OLB, KentuckyThe selection and write-up were made by Robo Dawg:Pokorny: “Gregg Williams gets an edge rusher to work with for his first season in New York, and it’s also the pick that our Jets affiliate agreed with in the SB Nation writers mock draft.”The Oakland Raiders are up next, led by mrwhitman.2019 DBN Community Mock Draft ResultsPickTeamUsernameSelectionPickTeamUsernameSelection
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.