When I was at night,

ylq

When I was at night,

ylq
When I was at night, I remembered you. Please allow me to write such a paragraph and send it to the cloud. want to sing for you, but I am afraid of disturbing you and touch your peace. I want to swear for you, but I��m afraid of humiliating you, and I like your enthusiasm. I want to paint for you, but I am afraid of polluting you, graffitiing your beauty. You said, how can I express my admiration for you, my joy to you, a song, a poem; perhaps, a painting, a Like; maybe, a glass of sake, a round of moon. I can't satisfy my search for your trace is very beautiful. Is it the golden willow in Shimakou? Bride waiting to marry in the sunset? Or the woman with a lilac-like sorrow? As my dreams drift past my thoughts Wholesale Cigarettes, I am still immersed in the moment of rubbing your shoulders. After all, you are gone, you are gone. I am still in the same place, holding a lonely paper umbrella like a soft water, like you in the blue clouds, you are strong like grass. You may be an incarnation, and you will be able to protect the country by the battlefield. The blood is exchanged for a moment, and others are happy to jump and celebrate the rise of the world Parliament Cigarettes, but you are silent. It is weak, but it is the greatest strength. This is a sword like you, like a gun, you are very lonely like a fire. Woke up at four in the morning and found that the crabapple flower did not sleep. A quietly open soul. It is a faint scent, but it contains a sad beauty. It is just a pitcher, but it is a special special kind of water that cannot be traced back. Gradually, I have gradually, my people are old, my heart is old. This is growth, you say that. Sure enough, how can people always have youth? We are getting older, we will be slick, and we will be vicissitudes. People are tired, heart is tired, you still tell me, there is a common simple tacit understanding in the deepest place.
Only when the night is quiet, I will remember a nostalgic old song: "Youth, youth! Beautiful youth!" The day was sullen and humid Carton Of Cigarettes, the sky was gray, the cold wind blew, and a heavy rain seemed to be coming. I was kneeling at the gate, the viewer was blown up by the wind and the waves of grass, enjoying the coolness of the wind. I suddenly found a large group of ants lined up in the wind to crawl. I looked at them curiously. It turned out to be transporting food. They seemed to know that heavy rain was coming. It seemed so hurried. There was no group, and they were listed as a column, and they rushed food in a tight and orderly manner. It��s incredible. I wanted to do some "small destruction" and let an ant get out of the team. It started to feel overwhelmed and then had to leave the team, then found that it was running back, followed the team and continued his work. The ants�� strict and serious attitude made me marvel, and I couldn��t bear to do ��small destruction��. A group of ants insist on their work on the rugged road. They have their own goals and ideas. They seem to firmly believe that "unity is power." This strong will and the spirit of courage to challenge me to awe, I think I myself, in the face of difficulties, what is missing is the spirit of this ant? Ants are no longer small in my eyes, they become idols in my heart, I am silent at the door, thinking of many things that make me regret and regret. At this time, the rain is getting up. I think the ants should hide. After a careful look, they are still busy, and the raindrops are stunned on them. The rain will drown their bodies and they will not care. I can't be indifferent. I ran home quickly and took an umbrella. I want to hold a protective umbrella for this group of respectable ants. I want to be one of them, work hard with them, and challenge the difficulties. Enjoy the fun of unity and struggle. In the rain, I muttered to myself: Dear ants, hard work, persistence, hard work, you are successful, I love ants, love the small and great life in this nature.