The trade sending Antonio Brown to the Raiders isn’t

The trade sending Antonio Brown to the Raiders isn’t

liny195
official yet White Tre’Davious White Jersey , but an agreement is in place for the wideout to land with a new team and sign a new contract when he gets there.Brown’s desire for a new contract that would make him the league’s highest-paid receiver was seen as the biggest obstacle to a deal with the Bills that was in play late last week. During a Sunday appearance on NFL Network, Brown’s agent Drew Rosenhaus said the Bills “decided it wasn’t a great fit for them” while talking to the Steelers and that the decision not to move forward didn’t come down to his client.“You know what, I don’t know that there was ever an option for us, quite frankly,” Rosenhaus said. “We never got in that position. It really wasn’t something that was up to us to decide. I don’t think the Steelers and the Bills were able to work something out.”Rosenhaus said Brown was happy about the “fresh start” he’s getting with the Raiders and cited head coach Jon Gruden and quarterback Derek Carr as reasons why he’s looking forward to the move. The $30 million in guaranteed money probably doesn’t hurt too much either. I felt like a psychiatrist during this episode Tre’Davious White Jersey 2019 , as I answer a ton of questions about Buffalo Bills’ fan psyche, national media expectations, plus on-field stuff like late-game play calling and Devin Singletary’s lack of touches.To have your Bills questions answered on the next podcast, you can call 24/7 and leave your questions at 716-508-0405, email us at BuffaloRumblings@SBnation.com White Zay Jones Jerseys , tweet us at @RumblingsQandA, send us Facebook or Instagram messages, or leave your questions in the comments section below.Subscribe to the Buffalo Rumblings podcast channel featuring Billieve, Blitzed Bills, Buffalo Rumblings Q&A Zay Jones Jerseys 2019 , Breaking Buffalo Rumblings, Circling the Wagons, Mafia Mavens, and The Nick and Nolan Show:Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Google Play | Spotify | Podbean | iHeartRadio | TuneIn | MegaphoneEditor’s note: If you’re viewing this article on Apple News, the embedded audio will be removed. Click through to the site in your browser or listen on iTunes.