... The boring days

ylq

... The boring days

ylq
On winter nights, the dim street lights stretched the shadows of pedestrians. The north wind screamed, whose window was scratched, and the palms of the wind crackled ... When coming out of the dark alley, there was a bell ringing at 12 o'clock midnight. The whistling of the wind, the bells beating the time, and the questioning of the window sashes, the winter night is still quiet, empty and empty, panic-stricken, and panicked and hungry ... Liquor, even if there are zhanqiaobaigan in the street shops, there is no money to buy. That year was in the midst of an employment crisis ... There were only two cents and fifty cents in my pocket, which was enough to buy a pack of Qingdao-brand cigarettes. There was no money for a car when I bought cigarettes. There was no stove in the winter night, there was a stove without coal. Many mine factories have ceased production. Without a coal-fired power plant, sufficient electricity cannot be provided. All night, everyone chatted in the room. Two cents and a penny of cigarettes were reluctant to smoke, so they used cigarettes from a tobacco factory to smoke. The room was hot and hot, and some people were coughing constantly ... in the dark, some people were talking about their new books. In the same book, you can have different understandings and experiences, so you can argue, as to whether you have red ears and red ears is not important, because you can't see each other in the dark, and you suddenly feel the kind of heavyness in the sudden cold field. So the cigarettes ignited, and the red butts flashed in front of each other. There is really no one talking about the new book, just about what I have seen before, and about their own understanding of Tang poetry and Song poetry. It is still possible to argue until midnight. Later it became known that there was a book club among Japanese youth. Why do you feel so serious about making a name? Reading and communication should be an instinctual desire of urban youth | After graduating from high school, I can't go to college, I can't get a job, I'm idle at home, and I don't want to go to the streets. The best way to spend time is to read books, and then talk to like friends. At that time, I could feel the pain, but I could not understand the content and meaning of the pain, so I was depressed, confused, confused, wandering ... I also went shopping, there are several places to Zhongshan Road: Xinhua Bookstore, Arts and Crafts Store, Antique Store, Musical Instrument Factory Sales Department and Global Culture & Sporting Goods Store. There are pen and ink stationery, musical instruments, sports equipment and so on. In these stores, you can fully develop your imagination based on your own experience and understanding. You must visit these stores every time you visit Zhongshan Road. In the days when there is no cultural and entertainment life, it can be regarded as a spiritual feast. Spring is in this state, unobstructed. On a warm and cold day mokingusacigarettes.com, the girls wore skinny chicken leg pants and white-edged shoes and swaggered across the city on Zhongshan Road, attracting the boys' eyes. Among them, there are one or two that are more eye-catching Parliament Cigarettes. If you can see it again in the next stroll, especially if you have one or two eyes of each other (some people interpret it as "flying eyes"), then In my heart, there will be a warm feeling. The charm of Zhongshan Road is often nothing but turmoil, unsettling desire, unsatisfied desire, always trying to do something but not getting a chance, no way ... The boring days followed May 2 A group of cars going up and down the countryside has entered a new era. New expectations have come to the countryside, and employment is heading for a new future. However, can youth's distress be resolved by a way? So, after work, when we came back to visit relatives in the countryside, we got together again. When another May 4th Youth Festival is approaching quietly, the topic will naturally involve the New Culture Movement, poets and writers such as Lu Xun and Guo Moruo Ba Jin Contradiction Cigarettes Online. The turbulent youth is not lonely anymore. "We can also write something" Once this idea was raised, the blood was boiling and burning<br/>Related articles:<br/> Newport Cigarettes