The Colts opened a season at 1-1 for

linchao
Colts News: Team rebuild is rapidly picking up the pace The Colts’ rebuild is rapidly picking up the pace – The AthleticIf you’ve doubted the Colts’ rebuilding blueprint at any point Womens Peyton Manning Jersey , Sunday’s 21-9 victory over the Washington Redskins at FedEx Field might convince you to reconsider.Margus Hunt, defense lead Indianapolis Colts past WashingtonOn a day the Indianapolis Colts received pedestrian numbers from quarterback Andrew Luck, the defense carried the Colts past Washington 21-9.Colts rookie linebacker Darius Leonard leads 21-9 win against WashingtonA star is born for Indianapolis Colts in 21-9 win against Washington: Rookie LB Darius Leonard, whose 18 tackles are Colts' most since 2011.Darius Leonard Introduces Himself To The National Football LeagueRookie linebacker Darius Leonard was everywhere for the Indianapolis Colts’ defense on Sunday in their 21-9 victory over the Washington Redskins, tallying 18 tackles and filling up the rest of the stat sheet.5 Things Learned: Dominant Defense Gives Colts First Win | WFNI ESPN 107.5 / 1070 The Fan | Indy's SportsCenterThe Colts earned their first win of the season on Sunday, behind a dominant defensive performance. What did we learn from the 21-9 win over the Redskins?KRAVITZ: While we were all waiting for the usual collapse, Leonard and the defense changed the Colts' script - Bob Kravitz - 13 WTHR IndianapolisThe Colts, led by Pro Bowler-to-be Darius Leonard and a swarming, overwhelming defense, grabbed the 14-3 halftime lead by the neck and never let go.First Impressions: Colts Defeat The RedskinsColts.com’s Andrew Walker takes a closer look at the Indianapolis Colts’ 21-9 victory over the Washington Redskins in their 2018 regular season Week 2 matchup Sunday at FedExField.Finally, Colts finished what they started | FOX59INDIANAPOLIS Womens Malik Hooker Jersey , Ind. – What caught our eye from the Indianapolis Colts’ 21-9 win over the Washington Redskins Sunday at FedExField. The main takeaways? The Colts opened a season at 1-1 for the first time since 2013 and Frank Reich earned his first win as a head coach.Andrew Luck finally gets some help in first win since 2016 season - Indianapolis Colts Blog- ESPNThe Colts show offensive balance and protect Andrew Luck to beat Washington and give Frank Reich his first win as Indianapolis head coach.Leonard, defense rule the day in win at Washington | Sports | heraldbulletin.comFor a few moments in the postgame locker room Sunday afternoon, Darius Leonard was a kid again.Darius Leonard, defense rise up in Colts’ upset of Washington | FOX59INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – Darius Leonard figured he owed his teammates for a botched play. He repaid them with a game for the ages. On a screen pass to Adrian Peterson in the second quarter, Leonard broke through Peterson’s escort of offensive linemen but failed on a diving tackle behind the li...By The Numbers: Colts 21, Redskins 9Check out a list of stats and notes from the Indianapolis Colts’ 2018 Week 2 victory over the Washington Redskins at FedExField.Insider: That's what the Colts want to beThe Colts delivered a complete performance, including a creative, dynamic and unpredictable offenseColts Notebook: Indy flips script in road win | Colts | heraldbulletin.comFrank Reich knows what Colts fans were thinking late in Sunday's win at Washington, and he doesn't blame them.COLTS MEDIAColts take on Washington in NFL Week 2 action Earlier in the schedule, the AFC South looked like one of the NFL’s deepest divisions. That might still be true Andrew Luck Jersey White , though none of the four members has exactly distinguished itself.Certainly, the Texans didn’t when they got mauled last week in Baltimore. As for the Colts, whom they host on Thursday night, few teams are more inconsistent than Indy.Both are 6-4 and because they have not been able to put distance between themselves and Tennessee, there’s not certainty that Colts-Texans will be a defining game in the division.Still, with the Colts owning a victory over Houston, they would take a mammoth step toward another postseason berth if they can sweep the Texans.They’ll be trying it without top running back Marlon Mack, out with a broken hand. Backup Jordan Wilkins says “no worries.”“We’ll be ready,” he says. “It’s a big game because it’s a division opponent, but we’ve got to be ready for the whole 60 minutes.”Houston barely played any minutes against the Ravens and probably is thankful to get back on the field so soon.“It is a must-win Thursday," star receiver DeAndre Hopkins says. "Everyone knows that. We have to move forward. What we want is still ahead of us. So Andrew Luck Jersey , that means focusing on the Colts now.“Houston, tied for No. 11 in the AP Pro32 with Indianapolis, is a 4-point choice over the Colts.TEXANS, 27-26KNOCKOUT POOL: Like most of America, a slump has hit with such picks. The Panthers turned out to be an awful choice. Hopefully PITTSBURGH is a more enlightened one.No. 26 Denver (plus 4) at No. 10 BuffaloThis line seems kind of low as Broncos come off monumental second-half flop.BEST BET: BILLS, 20-10No. 5 Green Bay (plus 3 1-2) at No. 3 San FranciscoNFL loved this matchup so much it was flexed to Sunday night. Taking A-Rod over Jimmy G.UPSET SPECIAL: PACKERS, 27-23No. 9 Dallas (plus 6) at No. 2 New EnglandA pair of first-place teams not looking much like it these days.PATRIOTS, 20-17No. 4 Seattle (plus 2) at No. 15 PhiladelphiaIt sure would be nice to see what a healthy Eagles team looks like. Seahawks remain unbeaten on road.SEAHAWKS, 20-16No. 1 Baltimore (plus 3) at No. 13 Los Angeles RamsYes, we believe Ravens are NFL’s best. But desperation wins out here.RAMS, 23-21No. 29 Miami (plus 11) at No. 20 ClevelandCan the Browns find a way to make headlines without controversy? Probably not.BROWNS Womens Darius Leonard Jersey , 29-20No. 17 Pittsburgh (minus 6 1-2) at No. 32 CincinnatiBungles might win one at some point, just not against ticked-off SteelersSTEELERS, 24-12No. 30 New York Giants (plus 7) at No. 22 ChicagoWonder if Matt Nagy would rather have Daniel Jones than Mitchell Trubisky.BEARS, 16-13No. 14 Oakland (minus 3) at No. 28 New York JetsThe Jets’ modest two-game winning streak is trumped by Oakland’s three-gamer. Make that four ...RAIDERS, 27-20No. 16 Carolina (plus 8) at No. 6 New OrleansLots of turmoil in Carolina, and it’s nice and Big Easy in Nawlins.SAINTS, 30-19No. 27 Tampa Bay (plus 4) at No. 24 AtlantaNice turnaround by Falcons continues, perhaps saves Dan Quinn’s coaching job.FALCONS, 28-22No. 25 Detroit (minus 3 1-2) at No. 31 WashingtonCan’t see Detroit favored over anyone as road team. But can’t see Washington winning anywhere, either.LIONS, 15-13No. 21 Jacksonville (plus 3) at No. 18 TennesseeIn case you haven’t noticed Peyton Manning Jersey White , Titans are in playoff chase.TITANS, 20-162019 RECORD:Last Week: 7-7 against spread, 10-4 straight up.Season Totals: 85-75-1 against spread, 99-60-1 straight up.Best Bet: 9-2 against spread, 9-2 straight up.Upset special: 6-5 against spread, 6-5 straight up.
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.