The Browns announced they have signed

linchao
The Browns didn’t play many of their offensive starters on Saturday night Jarvis Landry Jersey White , but they had several defensive regulars in the lineup for the early part of the preseason matchup with the Colts.Defensive end Myles Garrett was an exception. After the game, head coach Freddie Kitchens said that Garrett got a little banged up during Thursday’s joint practice with Indianapolis and that was enough to rule him out of game action.“It’s just if they’re a little bit banged up, I’m going to make sure they’re fine Nick Chubb Jersey White ,” Kitchens said, via Cleveland.com. “If we’d have played a [regular-season] game today, he would’ve been out there.”Cornerback Denzel Ward also sat for the Browns and Kitchens said he would have rested others https://www.brownslockerroom.com/authentic-baker-mayfield-jersey , “but numbers-wise we just couldn’t do it.” The Browns will be back in action against the Buccaneers on Friday in what’s typically a dress rehearsal for the regular season. The Browns announced they have signed two more draft picks, getting fifth-rounders Mack Wilson and Austin Seibert under contract Friday.Cleveland signed fourth-round pick Sheldrick Redwine, sixth-rounder Drew Forbes and seventh-rounder Donnie Lewis on Thursday.Wilson made 113 tackles Womens Jarvis Landry Jersey , seven tackles for loss, one sack, six interceptions and seven pass breakups in his three seasons at Alabama. The Browns made the Alabama linebacker the 155th overall choice.They selected Seibert with the 170th overall choice Odell Beckham Jersey White , which was a pick the Browns obtained in the Josh Gordon trade.The Oklahoma kicker made 310-of-315 extra points and 63-of-79 field goals the past four seasons and also served as the team’s punter.Greg Joseph signed with the Browns last September after Zane Gonzalez missed four kicks in a Week Two loss to the Saints. Joseph was 17-of-20 on field goals and 25-of-29 on extra points last year.
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.