That’s probably #asexpected, but Dorsey

linchao
The Browns might be 2-4 Nick Chubb Browns Jersey , but General Manager John Dorsey did his best Frank Drebin on Wednesday, declaring that there’s nothing to see here, and that quarterback Baker Mayfield and coach Freddie Kitchens are doing a great job.Via Jake Trotter of ESPN.com, Dorsey had nothing but support for the quarterback he picked first overall last year and the coach he hired.That’s probably #asexpected, but Dorsey said he was particularly encouraged by the way Kitchens got the team to bounce back and play better last week against the Seahawks, after taking a beating the week before from the 49ers.“I think the team has responded really well,” Dorsey said. “I like the offensive scheme that he’s kind of developed which was on [display] in the Seattle game, by putting [Mayfield] in a really good position to move those chains.“I think Freddie has done a really good job. I love where he is right now in terms of that first-year heading label you all try to stick with him.”Kitchens may have lost some of the luster he gained last year as interim coach, experiencing growing pains that are normal in Cleveland.Dorsey also backed Mayfield Womens Baker Mayfield Jersey , who leads the league with 11 interceptions.“Mastering the quarterback position is very hard,” Dorsey said. “Right now, defensive coordinators are probably throwing different looks that he hasn’t seen. But Baker is one of those guys that he’s smart enough, he’s not going to make the same mistake twice. He’s learning from that.“I like where he is. I like his competitiveness. I love everything about him — that hasn’t changed one bit, in terms of his competitiveness, his ability to throw the football. . . . I still think his balls are still accurate. Everybody keeps saying that there’s inaccuracy with his ball, I still think he throws a good football. . . . What I really like is his teammates like him.”They might like him more if he threw it to his team more often, but the Browns biggest problems might have been of expectations. They got everyone all lathered up by going 7-8-1 last year, and clearly enjoyed being a fashionable offseason pick https://www.brownslockerroom.com/authentic-jim-brown-jersey , making this start seem like more of a disappointment than it may necessarily be. They say that wisdom often never comes at all, so it’s OK if it arrives late.And that summarizes the curious relationship between the pink-slip-happy Haslams and former Browns coach Hue Jackson, who survived much longer than he should have in a job he was destined to lose. Propped up by some in the media as a can’t-miss proposition for the Browns after, as the argument went, being unfairly shoved out in Oakland, the Hue Jackson era became the ugliest stretch of football futility in Cleveland, even for a once-proud franchise that has spent most of the last 20 years wandering aimlessly through the lower third of the league.Mary Kay Cabot of Cleveland.com reports that ownership informed Jackson that “he wasn’t doing a good job of leading,” and that they believed “his offense and defense had regressed.”Jackson arguably should have been fired during the 2017 season. He definitely should have been fired after the 2017 season. The fact that the move came now, two weeks before the start of the team’s bye David Njoku Jersey , suggests that something tangible occurred to give G.M. John Dorsey the ammunition he needed to break whatever spell Hue has had on ownership.Last year, Jackson successfully blamed former V.P. of football operations Sashi Brown for the mess that the organization had become, escaping all accountability and prompting Jimmy Haslam to declare on multiple occasions that Hue Jackson would remain the coach for years to come. The arrival of Dorsey suggested otherwise; every G.M. wants to hire his own coach, and Dorsey surely wanted to move on much more quickly from Hue Jackson than Dorsey did.But Dorsey needed the Haslams to come to that conclusion on their own. And Hue’s apparent attempt to shove offensive coordinator Todd Haley out the door likely forced the situation to a head, because Haley was hired by Dorsey and essentially forced onto Hue.Now Hue has been forced out, and the question becomes who the interim coach will be.
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.