Rookie linebacker Jerome Baker intercepted Sam

Rookie linebacker Jerome Baker intercepted Sam

liny195
Darnold and scored the only touchdown on a 25-yard return with 11 minutes left Blake Cashman NFL Draft , and a resilient defense helped the Miami Dolphins beat the New York Jets 13-6 on Sunday.Darnold threw four interceptions and took four sacks, and the Jets went 2 for 15 on third and fourth down.The hobbled Dolphins endured another wave of injuries and the mysterious departure of safety Reshad Jones, who pulled himself out of the game. But their defense was much improved after three consecutive poor games.“We never panicked; we knew what our defense was capable of,” Baker said. “When we are executing and do our job and play together, we’re one of the best defenses out there.”The quality of the opposition helped the defense dominate, however, allowing Miami to win with only seven first downs.Darnold tried to rally his sputtering team from a 6-3 deficit, but following a punt the rookie took a high snap and made an ill-advised throw to tight end Eric Tomlinson. Baker stepped in front for his first career interception and scored untouched.“I didn’t throw it with confidence,” Darnold said. “I just alligator-armed it — threw it a little bit short.”T.J. McDonald and Walt Aikens made interceptions to end the Jets’ final two possessions.“The guys did a good job of complementary football Blake Cashman Buffalo Bills Jersey ,” Miami coach Adam Gase said. “They played together. They did a good job of stopping the run and making it as one-dimensional as possible.”The Dolphins (5-4) broke a two-game losing streak and won for only the second time in the past six games. Coach Adam Gase improved to 5-1 against the Jets, including two wins this year.The Jets (3-6) lost their third in a row and have scored 33 points during the skid. They’ve dropped nine of their past 10 road games dating to 2017.Darnold went 21 for 39 for 229 yards and a passer rating of 31.8. He came into the game tied for the NFL lead with 10 interceptions, and the four picks were a new high.“Two for sure he’d like to have back,” coach Todd Bowles said. “Back to the drawing board.”Cameron Wake and Akeem Spence had two sacks apiece for the Dolphins, who had allowed 102 points the previous three weeks.“Everybody playing together — front to back, side to side — and getting a win, that’s about as rewarding as it is,” Wake said.TO THE BENCHJones, whose tendency to freelance has been an issue Color Rush Blake Cashman Jersey , watched the second half from the sideline. Gase said he didn’t know whether Jones was hurt.“It sounds like he pulled himself out,” Gase said. “I’ve just got to find out what happened there.”Jones didn’t talk to the media after the game.DOLPHINS SUBMiami totaled only 168 yards, but Brock Osweiler improved to 2-2 as a starter filling in for the injured Ryan Tannehill. Osweiler went 15 for 24 for 139 yards and took four sacks, but committed no turnovers.INJURY REPORTDolphins: LT Laremy Tunsil (knee) left in the fourth quarter. … RT Ja’Wuan James (knee) departed in the first half, but later returned. … CB Bobby McCain was evaluated for a concussion. … DE Robert Quinn limped off in the field in the closing minutes.Jets: Backup LB Tarell Basham (knee) left the game in the second half.FULL WEEKENDThe field looked worn but seemed not to be an issue less than 24 hours after the Miami Hurricanes and Duke played on it in a downpour.NATIONAL ANTHEMDolphins receiver Kenny Stills kneeled during the anthem and Quinn stood with his right fist raised, as they have done before other games.UP NEXTDolphins: play at Green Bay for the first time since 2010 on Nov. 11.Jets: play host to Buffalo on Nov. 11. The teams also meet on Dec. 9. Bringing your daily links to the NFL’s New York Jets" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesGang Green Nation homepageHorizontal - WhiteGang Green Nationa New York Jets communityFollow Gang Green Nation online:Follow Gang Green Nation on TwitterFollow Gang Green Nation on FacebookFollow Gang Green Nation on InstagramLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchGang Green Nation main menuFanpostsFanshotsJetsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Jets StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Jets NewsYahoo Jets Team PageYahoo Jets ReportYahoo Jets Depth ChartYahoo Jets TransactionsYahoo Jets PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕New York Jets Flight Connections 7/26/19New,13commentsBringing your daily links to the NFL’s New York JetsEDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:New York Jets Flight Connections 7/26/19TwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Mark Brown/Getty ImagesGood morning, Jet fans! I hope you’re all having a great start to the day. Training camp officially kicked off yesterday, and from all perspectives Youth Blake Cashman Jersey , Le’Veon Bell did not look rusty at all which is a great sign. Brian Poole was also quickly taken off of the NFI list and was added to the roster which is also a positive note. Expect the microscope to be zoomed in on the former for the duration of this season, however. In other news, Quinnen Williams and the Jets have finally come to an agreement and the hold-out will end. Being the Jets first round selection this year, it was a ‘must’ that he got signed within this first week, imo. All we need now is for Marcus Maye to replace his bones with adamantium, and everything will be okay. Here are your links to start off your weekend!Ethan Greenberg - Jets Agree to Terms with First-Round Pick DL Quinnen WilliamsRalph Vacchiano - Jets finally have a deal with Quinnen WilliamsDarryl Slater - Quinnen Williams’ holdout ends, as he signs with Jets | What it means for Gregg Williams’ defenseBrian Costello - Jets sign top pick Quinnen Williams as training camp startsBrian Costello - Driving with Adam Gase on his first day of Jets training campSpencer Aber - Adam Gase confident Jets will play meaningful games down the stretchRich Cimini - Adam Gase expects Jets to be in playoff hunt -- they'd better beSam Neumann - 6 biggest storylines for the Jets entering training campKyle Newman - The 6 New York Jets training camp battles to watchTyler Greenawalt - 2019 New York Jets training camp preview: SafetiesMatt Stypulkoski - Jets’ 53-man roster projection entering training camp: Which players are currently in line for jobs? Who’s on the bubble?Tyler Calvaruso - Jets 53-man roster prediction 3.0: Training camp beginsJudy Battista - New York Jets' camp-opening good vibes rooted in real changeMatt Stypulkoski - Jets training camp: Observations, thoughts from Day 1 | Sam Darnold’s start, surprise defensive starter Womens Blake Cashman Jersey , moreDanny Abriano - Takeaways from Jets' Le'Veon Bell on 'offensive mastermind' Adam Gase, long layoff, and moreMatt Stypulkoski - WATCH: Is Jets’ Le’Veon Bell at full strength for training camp?Brian Costello - Le’Veon Bell doesn’t look rusty at all to start Jets campEric Allen - Jets Practice Report: Vintage Bell Gets Started EarlySteve Serby - Jets training camp: Le'Veon Bell will do whatever it takesRich Cimini - Jets' Bell - 'I'm excited and I'm ready to play'Ethan Greenberg - Jets RB Le’Veon Bell: I Just Want to Win GamesDennis Waszak Jr - Jets’ Bell feels healthy, rested and ready for ’500 touches’Adam London - Can Jets Contend With Patriots In 2019? New York RB Offers Confident TakeScout Staff - New York Jets Projected to Double Win Total with Le'Veon Bell… Slight Over ValueMichael Salfino - An NFL Team Will Probably Go From Last Place To The Playoffs. Could It Be The Jets?Darryl Slater - Jets training camp: Why Adam Gase faces most pressure of his career in 2019 | Can he deliver wins now that he’s gotten what he wants?Yahoo Sports - New York Jets linebacker C.J. Mosley evaluates his first training camp practice with Jets [Video]SNY - Bent - Can Jets rookie Blake Cashman make a legitimate push toward regular playing time?Zach Braziller - Jets training camp: Robby Anderson poised for big yearSpencer Aber - Jets activate CB Brian Poole off of Active/NFI listNick Wojton - Jets TE Chris Herndon on suspension: 'I've just got to deal with it'Olivia Landis - Jets TE Chris Herndon Will Stay Prepared for Return From SuspensionMatt Stypulkoski - How does Chris Herndon’s looming suspension affect Jets’ preseason prep?Mike Nash - Two Jets crack Top 20 in Merchandise SalesJoe DiTullio- Madden 20 Questionable Ratings: New York JetsHere are your missed connections from yesterday.Here’s the thread about nothing, make sure to get involved!I hope you all have a safe and wonderful rest of the day!