Oh, draft week. We are going to hear

linchao
Your San Francisco 49ers links for Sunday http://www.49erslockerroom.com/authentic-malcolm-smith-jersey , May 26th, 2019"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 49ers Salary CapLevi’s Stadium Events49ers Transactions49ers Injury News49ers Press Conferences & Conference CallsGolden Nuggets: Hoping for 2017 playNew,6commentsYour San Francisco 49ers links for Sunday, May 26th, 2019PDTShareTweetShareShareGolden Nuggets: Hoping for 2017 playIt is not often I will look back at the 2017 49ers and hope for a mirror of the organizations play. The team finished 6-10 riding a hot 5-game winning streak to end the season and setting up hopes that would be dashed by week 3 of 2018. However, there are 3 players performances from that year that if replicated could decide our 2019 season.The first and easiest to remember would be Jimmy Garoppolo’s break out performance down the stretch. This may also be the least necessary of the three. Kyle Shanahan consistently proves his ability to create mismatches and put points on the board. BDN came in and was able to score points. This is what Shanahan does Womens Jimmie Ward Jersey , why he was brought here, and what he will always provide. I am not discounting the importance of Garoppolo as this is a QB driven league and we need him to jump into the top echelon. I just realize that if we have a couple other players perform at their 2017 level we will be very formidable on the other side of the ball.The first of those two players is Akhello Witherspoon. We signed free agent Jason Verrett but we all know his injury history. Last year, PFF rated out Witherspoon to a 44.9 grade. He was part of a secondary that seemed unable to stop any passes from occurring. It was also one of the few spots we felt comfortable about last offseason. And why was this?.... because in 2017 Witherspoon graded out as an 81.1. In 9 games started that year, he caused 3 turnovers (2 Ints, 1 FF) and defended another 7 balls. Last year, he accounted for 0 turnovers and 4 passes defended in 12 starts. His resurgence to his 2017 level with our increased pass rush would have our cornerback position secure. The second on the list is Adrian Colbert.Wow http://www.49erslockerroom.com/authentic-mike-mcglinchey-jersey , Colbert was bad last year. I thought about creating a fanpost on his worst five angles taken. The numbers on him show exactly what we saw too. His PFF grade was 31.7 ranking him as the 91st best safety in the NFL. This fell by behind five of his teammates. However, this was just one year away from his 77.6 grade where he won the 49ers Thomas Herrion Memorial Award which is given to the rookie who took advantage of their opportunity and turned their dream into reality. I am not blind or delusional. I do not believe that Colbert was ever a top level safety but just a return to 2017 form would highly strengthen this secondary.Having Jimmy “Hospital” Ward down with injury again, it is the time for Colbert to showhe is ready to be a productive part of this defense again.I will never hope for a 2017 season again. I will however hope for a return of the 2017 defensive rookies that gave us excitement. This season will depend on each of them having a third-year resurgence. I think each is ready to show us that desire.On to the links.....3 storylines to watch during Week 2 of 49ers’ 2019 OTAs (Peter Panacy)49ers’ 2019 ‘Who Is?’ series: DB Antone Exum (Peter Panacy)49ers should sign Tre Boston with Jimmy Ward out (Peter Panacy)Ranking 49ers draft picks by Year 1 impact (Kyle Madson)San Francisco 49ers: Shocking stat about TE George Kittle (Sayre Bedinger)When will they be full strength? Breaking down the 49ers (lengthy) injury situation (Chris Biderman)San Francisco 49ers: Not-so-early record prediction and breakdown (Deion Higginbotham) Seattle getting worse on the day of the Draft? Never happens."Oh, draft week. We are going to hear so much noise over the next few days. What actually ends up sticking will be interesting. One thing that has been too loud to ignore is the potential of the Seattle Seahawks trading defensive end Frank Clark. Over the weekend, it was reported that Seattle is holding out for a first round pick to deal Clark.The New York Jets are reportedly interested in dealing for Clark, but they don’t want to part ways with the No. 3 pick. The Jets don’t have a second round pick Tevin Coleman Jersey , so that’s going to be tough. A lot of people around the league believe that a deal will be worked out with the Kansas City Chiefs. The other team that is reportedly interested in Clark is the Indianapolis Colts. We know about Clark and his issues off of the field. Trading a first round pick—even for an established player like Clark—only to hand them a contract that is going to sniff $100 million seems backwards. This would be great for the San Francisco 49ers, obviously. Clark is one of the three best players on that defense, if not team. You aren’t going to replace what he brings on the field. With the Seahawks getting rid of Clark, the 49ers have a good chance to become the second best team in the division, and potentially slide into a wildcard spot.
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.