I used to have an old

ylq

I used to have an old

ylq
I used to have an old book stall downstairs in the original residential area. Whenever the weather is fine, the pavement of the community is crowded with small merchants and hawkers who are swarming. For a time, people came and went, screaming and screaming, the scene was better than downtown. The old book stalls are quiet, and one side is covered with plastic sheets, and various old books, large or small or thick or thin, are lying on them. Not eye-catching, but own personality. On the left side of the book stall is a stinking stall, and on the right is an old coin stall. The two stinks on the world are aggravated by the book, and the strange existence of the book stalls often produces untimely strange ideas. Of course, this does not hinder its attraction to me and become its most loyal patron. I have no clear purpose in patronizing the old book stalls. Sometimes I don��t buy it, sometimes I buy five or six books, buy and not buy. There are no hard indicators, all based on a moment of interest. In the meantime, I have encountered a book that I have been unable to ask for for many years Cigarettes Online. I don��t have to say excitement, and I see it as a blessing in life. Once, I saw the "1979 National Outstanding Short Stories Selection Awards Collection" in the old book stalls. I couldn't help but ecstasy. There is the "General in the Town" by Jiang Shixu, a writer from Jiangxi. When I was in junior high school, in order to cultivate students' literary interests, young language teachers should read a novel for everyone every night. It is the "General in the town". The story of the "General" is very similar to the story of an old Red Army in the town where I live, making me like this novel. I often wonder if it would be great to have a magazine or book with this novel! Later, I left my hometown to go to school in the field, and I took part in work in the field. Later, I married my wife and children, and I was busy with my livelihood. The dream of a teenager seems to be getting farther and farther. That day, I did not hesitate to buy this collection of novels, and specially bought two bottles of beer. When I got home, I couldn��t wait to treat the "General in the Town" as a dish, and poured the beer very smoothly. You must know that it is a dream to buy a book. It��s a young man. It��s not tall, the Chinese character face, a pair of fine eyes are especially sacred, very smart. After a few visits, he immediately saw that I was particularly interested in literary books. Whenever I come to the book stall, he always smiles and brings together the introductions. Recently, he has entered other literary books, from classical classics to modern and contemporary writers' works, from poetry appreciation to literary criticism. Under the utmost, it is the best thing to sell. Once, he took a set of "Journey to the West" and asked if it was the version I wanted. When I saw it, I almost got rid of it. Isn't this the "four people of Tang Yi, men and women" that I have been looking for for many years? I remember that when I first joined the work, I saw the four classic Chinese classics with color map inserts in the Xinhua Bookstore of Jianshe Street. I loved it all, and I wanted to go home all the time. I was helpless and weighed again and again. I had to give up Tang Yin��s apprenticeship. Four people. I am thinking about it, and I have been wronged for four times. Once I have paid my salary, I will ask everyone. I know that I have not seen it since then. Every time I saw four big names on the bookshelf in my home Marlboro Red, I couldn��t help but feel a pain in my heart. I regretted that the difference between the first thoughts and the four men was released. After more than ten years, my heart knot suddenly went to a knot, why not? At that time, there was a music tape on the opposite side of the road. Xie Xiaodong was screaming "Oh, the people are really happy today..." It feels that it is clearly sung to me. Yes, if I am not happy today, I will not have the old book stalls downstairs to sell old books, and sometimes I will sell some new books mokingusacigarettes.com. The new old books are the old book stalls. Generally speaking, the books that have been eliminated after the time is not long are often incomprehensible. The writer��s new book went to the city, just like the chopping block of the butcher on the pork. It��s good or bad, and you can��t say it yourself. Readers spend money to buy books, and naturally they have the right to process books. But the new book fell to the old book stall, after all, is something the author does not want to see. Once, I saw that a new biography of a writer in this city was placed on the old book stall, and the selling price was close to that of waste paper. I remember that this writer once shook his head in the writing training class and taught us the creative experience. It is not a taste in my heart. I don't know if the writer himself witnessed this scene. What do you think? I think that the blow to writing confidence should not be lighter than Tyson��s punch. What is even more terrible is that one of them is actually given to a friend by a writer. The title page is written with the words "Please ask a certain friend to be axious." If you don't write well, you can't look at it. Just put it in the corner of the bookcase and sleep well. Is it so vicious to send it to the old book stall to make everyone "axious"? This friend is too kind, don��t pay. Indignant and angry, the heart of Lu Yin sprouted and he took the money to win it. My idea is that if you have the opportunity, you must return the book to the author himself and tell him where the source is. Some are not sure, is this a good thing for me? Still doing a bad thing, the old book stalls downstairs accompanied me through a happy time; in this way, the bookcases in the home gradually filled with books from the old book stalls. This kind of day lasted for several years. Later, I moved away from the original residential area. I heard that the old book stall disappeared from the downstairs shortly afterwards. I regret that there is some regret in my heart. Now, when I am quiet, I like to look at the old book. It feels like being an old friend, also very happy, a simple and simple pleasure. The ancients cloud, the book has its own gold house, the book has its own Yan Ruyu. That pursues another kind of happiness that has nothing to do with me. A simple and simple pleasure, so good. I therefore miss the old book stall downstairs, of course, including the young man who kept the old book stall.<br/>Related articles:<br/> Newport Cigarettes Coupons