Collins was cleared in the case, but the timing cost

Collins was cleared in the case, but the timing cost

linchao
Cowboys owner Jerry Jones was matter of fact Friday when addressing Ezekiel Elliott‘s holdout. He noted several times the running back is under contract [url=https://www.thecowboyslockerroom.com/authentic-ezekiel-elliott-jersey]https://www.thecowboyslockerroom.com/authentic-ezekiel-elliott-jersey[/url] , allowing for the Cowboys to assess fines of $40,000 per day for every day of training camp he misses.Elliott is one of five players around the league who did not report to camp on time.Elliott isn’t the first Cowboys player to holdout of camp in a contract dispute, and he likely won’t be the last.“You’ve got holdouts all over the league [url=https://www.thecowboyslockerroom.com/authentic-amari-cooper-jersey]Amari Cooper Cowboys Jersey[/url] ,” Jones said. “Not having all things tied up in the rest of the world has been the way it has been since I have been old enough to understand.“This doesn’t flare me. It shouldn’t our fans.”Jones tried his best not to act disappointed in Elliott’s absence, but he couldn’t hide it when reminded of his unwavering support of Elliott before and after the league suspended the running back for six games in 2017. Elliott and Jones separately waged battles with the NFL, with Elliott eventually serving his suspension and Jones paying a $2 million de facto fine to the league for legal fees.“All of that comes to mind. It does come to mind [url=https://www.thecowboyslockerroom.com/authentic-leighton-vander-esch-jersey]https://www.thecowboyslockerroom.com/authentic-leighton-vander-esch-jersey[/url] ,” Jones said following the team’s opening press conference. “My time with Zeke has been based on just that, supporting him, and I do support him. I think he has a fabulous future here. So maybe I should be sure and say that. As far as what we are working through here [url=https://www.thecowboyslockerroom.com/authentic-amari-cooper-jersey]Womens Amari Cooper Jersey[/url] , I think the best way to say it is, sometimes we all get stopped on fourth-and-one. It just happens to the best. We just got to keep going here. Line up and go again.” FRISCO, Texas (AP) — The Dallas Cowboys and right tackle La’el Collins have agreed on a new contract [url=https://www.thecowboyslockerroom.com/authentic-taco-charlton-jersey]Taco Charlton Jersey White[/url] , the second extension to get settled during star running back Ezekiel Elliott’s holdout.The deal signed Tuesday is for $50 million over five years with $35 million guaranteed. It’s the second extension Collins and the Cowboys have negotiated since he chose them as an undrafted free agent in 2015.Collins was expected to be a high pick in the draft when his name surfaced in a police investigation into the shooting death of a woman the former LSU player knew in his hometown of Baton Rouge, Louisiana.Collins was cleared in the case, but the timing cost him millions. Now his career earnings are set to surpass $50 million after two years at right tackle.The 26-year-old Collins was at left guard his first two seasons. He became the starter during his rookie year before being limited to three games because of a toe injury in 2016.Collins signed a $15.4 million [url=https://www.thecowboyslockerroom.com/authentic-amari-cooper-jersey]Amari Cooper Jersey White[/url] , two-year extension in 2017 and was going into the final year of that deal. Elliott is seeking an extension with two years remaining on the two-time rushing champion’s rookie contract.The extension with Collins comes two weeks after linebacker Jaylon Smith signed a $64 million, five-year extension with $33.5 million guaranteed. Elliott has been holding out since the start of camp in California in July.
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.