Bathed in the

ylq

Bathed in the

ylq
Bathed in the bright sunshine, the breeze gently blew my long hair, I raised my head, looked at the blue sky, and saw a row of wild geese flying through the sky in front of me; The ground jumped from this branch to that branch. In such warm days, I always think of you, my dear friend, how are you doing? I have always believed that you are in heaven. You are so beautiful and smart that you passed away like a gust of wind in the year of the flower, and it can only take more than ten days to bear your beauty. The memories about you are always like fireworks blooming in my sky at some moments. We grow up together , I used to walk through the muddy streets of the village to go to class in the village's elementary school, once took a flower umbrella to walk in the rain, once held a novel to meditate and experience the joy of reading ... We walked through the elementary school for six years, and Walking into the door of middle school together Online Cigarettes, the inextricable fate keeps us in class all the time. Tie into a big braid, you do n��t know how many people ��s eyes you dangled behind the shiny big braid; you love to laugh, and a cute dimple is exposed on your face, and your smile is always so warm and peaceful It ��s like a lake in autumn, where your happiness is slowly rippling; you are clever, and you who read the books are so much better than those who only like to read lively novels. You always have unique opinions on many issues, and many times you always have You can say that; you are kind, and several partners who grew up together can't avoid frictions and disputes of this kind and each kind. You are always persuaded and comforted until your good friends are harmonious. I have never told you that you are so good and beautiful, but I am not jealous; I admire you and this is true, just as true as your departure. On a rainy day, in the dense rain curtain, I seem to see your pear face wet from the rain again. You like rain. When the drizzle rains, you will pull me and you in the rain rain; when the lightning flashes and thunders, everyone runs home. You actually have to go outside. I will run back early. Go home, leave you alone to experience the excitement of God in your eyes in the thunder of thunder | love and deep. When the moon is as bright as the water, when I look up at the cold full moon, I will think of you. Vaguely remembered that for a while the wind passed the stars and hit the earth, and we would destroy everything. On that legendary night when the earth was destroyed, I found you sitting with you in front of your house and watching the end of the day together. We have no doubt about the authenticity of the rumor. In a whole lot of white moonlight, we counted down the death. That night, we talked about it: talking about the boy's smile, talking about the same cold-shouldered table ... and death near me. At night, it became quieter and quieter, so unreal, far and near occasional dog barks and chickens reminded us that we are still on earth. We were tired, said tired, and finally we stumbled home and closed for sleep Carton Of Cigarettes. At that time, I felt that death was so far away, so far away that it was just a stimulating feast. I will never forget it, but the last thing I want to remember is your sudden departure. Only then did I realize: death, close at hand! It was a party organized by several class cadres after you graduated from junior high school. So you cherish the friendship of your classmates for that party Cigarettes Online. In the deserted campus after the Spring Festival, we arranged the classroom in advance from the door of the grandfather who asked for the old classroom key. You take the lead in decorating our class so warmly and cheerfully. The blackboard has the patterns you skillfully painted and the big characters you have. The classroom has ripped the flowers and ribbons you bought out of your own pocket. Everyone buys all kinds of small food. What a perfect party, which made me feel superstitious after you left. Was it the last tragedy of the banquet to see you off the way home together. The sun was warm in the afternoon, and there was a wind blowing. A few of our good friends joked and rushed home. It was a troika coming by. When we were unaware of it, you were scratched by the car and fell on the highway. We were distracted and got out of the car to check your injury. There was no drop of blood on your body. And there are no traces of abrasions. Ignorant we shake you hard: Get up, okay. The drunk driver also rushed over and said drunk, "Are you okay, don't be afraid, let's go to the hospital!" A friend and I accompanied you to the driver's car and drove to the county hospital dozens of miles away. At that time I was naive to think that you were just lethargic, we just took the opportunity to go around the county seat. But with the bumps of the car, blood, red blood was flowing from your ears and nose, and you and my friends were scared to see you bleeding in your arms. Waiting at the county hospital, watching you hurriedly pushed into the operating room by the doctor, it did n��t take long to see the doctor who pushed out the door, shook his head helplessly and sighed, my dearest friend, just left me forever and left We are happy and distressed together ... A long time after you left, I cannot escape from the shadow of pain and sorrow until I was notified by your parents to attend your "wedding". In another village, a boy drowned while taking a bath in the river. I don't know which good person involved you and him. Sit with your family and hold your ashes to greet your "wedding car". In the shelter of that strange place, I saw the shy smile of the handsome boy among the flowers, and tears came from my eyes again Flow, I'm not sad, I'm happy for you. Either superstition or self-consolation. In short, I feel that in another world you have begun a brand new happy life more than ten years later, and this year I have a fine crow's feet in the corners of my eyes, and a once slender body has a bloated , But in my memory you will always be such a young beautiful girl and a year clear, my dear friend, do you have a good time in another world? Are there family troubles as trivial and happy as in the world?<br/>Related articles:<br/> Newport Cigarettes